We are publishing 10 reasons why you should become an EAMDA member organization or extend your membership
- Stay connected (with NMD communities all over Europe);
- Be part of a strong, growing Alliance;
- Get the right information from the best sources;
- Get access to NMD specialists from all over Europe;
- Share and get access to best-practice models and get help with their implementation;
- Join our training capacity building programs for organizations;
- Access our patient advocacy trainings;
- Participate in common European projects;
- Participate in generating European public policy recommendations and changes that can increase the quality of life of people with NMD;
- Generate change from a European to a national level.
Join a strong, growing Alliance that is ready to offer support and guidance to navigate in this complex world of Neuromuscular disorders!
We bring you 46 years of expertise in the field of NMD, a large network of medical specialists, and access to the best European practice models that can generate change in your national communities.
Be part of an active and determined team of European patient advocates who are committed to generating a positive long-term impact!
Together we are a stronger voice. Together we can increase the quality of life of people living with NMD all over Europe!