Than you we ask you to get in touch with us. We can together make conditions for people with neuromuscular disorders (NMD) better.
- Before becoming EAMDA member organization, please get familiar with EAMDA statute first (EAMDA-Statute-ENG);
- Download and fill out application form (EAMDA-Membership application form) and send it to us;
- EAMDA EC members will review your application form on regular EC meeting and will discuss and make a decision on your membership;
- You will hear from us on EC members’ decision;
- Your organization become official EAMDA member organization.
According to the EAMDA statute all member associations are obliged to pay annual fee (annual subscription) by March 30th for an amount which is fixed by the EAMDA in General Meeting.
The amount for the annual membership fee for 2011 has been fixed on the 40th EAMDA AGM and is 1.000,00 EUR. The amount for reduced annual membership fee is 400,00 EUR.
EAMDA has bank account opened in Slovenian national bank called Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d. (NLB abbreviated). All information needed for making money transfer to EAMDA bank account is:
Full bank name: Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Ljubljana
Bank address: Trg republike 2, SI-1520 Ljubljana, Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 0201 1026 2111 086
SWIFT (BIC): LJBA SI 2X
In case you have a question on membership, do not hesitate to contact us.