SMA Awareness NFT Art Gallery by EAMDA: My SMA Journey
August is SMA Awareness month! EAMDA is going to contribute and support people with SMA, through an innovative and exciting project: SMA Awareness NFT Art Gallery.
The aim of our project is to raise awareness about SMA and give SMA community a stronger voice, as well as to raise funds for SMA participants and for EAMDA projects.
What do you need to do to participate in our project?
Spread the word into your SMA community and encourage people to send us photos/scans/ videos of their unique works of art: drawings, paintings, collages, digital illustrations, creative videos, music or any other artistic pieces that represents their own SMA journey.
These art pieces we will transform into NFTs, defined as unique digital assets, will be exhibited online, as well as in a physical NFT Art Gallery, during August.
The participants’ works might reflect their hopes, frustrations or even expectations. They can also specify their needs and recommendations in order to access a better quality of life.
Descriptions of the entries are needed with the submission, a brief presentation of the participant and a few words about his/her creative art piece (no more than 150 – 200 words each).
Full competition rules are available below.
The deadline for submission is Monday, 15 August 2022.
- August 2022 (SMA Awareness Month)
- Physical NFT Gallery, which is going to be announced soon
Who can apply
- SMA patients
- Each entry should include a short resume with photo, including the participant’s journey with SMA.
- Each entry must have a title and description.
- The description should be around 150 – 200 words, participant’s statement to explain his/her concept (This is important to explain the idea behind the participant’s work, his/her motivation on attending this project of EAMDA and as well as conveying his/her own specific message who is living with SMA).
- Entries submitted in a language other than English should include English translation.
- Entrants must provide their name, age, type of SMA, nationality and email address.
- Each entry should include the participant’s or the parent’s/guardian’s bank account details in case the participant is under 18 years of age.
- Participants can provide their social media links (website, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
After the deadline of submission & collection of all pieces EAMDA is going to conduct NFT conversion work.
All submitted pieces need to be original, belonging to SMA patients.
· EAMDA is responsible for the management of the entire project.
· EAMDA confirms that it will organize social media and PR activities.
· EAMDA has the right to make selections or text revisions (to shorten etc.) if it would be needed.
· EAMDA has the right to make small revisions on the artworks while converting them to NFT’s, in order to create a common art language.
- By submitting an artwork to EAMDA the participant agrees to grant EAMDA, free of charge, the right to publish & sell the artwork online and offline (in any physical media).
- The participant agrees to grant EAMDA the right to publish the name, nationality and entry details provided with their entry.
- Closing date for entries is Monday, 15 August 2022 and all entries must be submitted electronically.
- A maximum of three entries may be submitted by each participant.
- The artworks of participants under 18 years of age must be submitted by a parent or an entitled guardian. Information of both child and parent/guardian is required.
- EAMDA reserves the right to reject any entry which breaches any of these rules.
- All information submitted will be stored in accordance with EAMDA’s Data Protection Policy.
- EAMDA will cover all costs of the project.
- Estimated starting price of each piece: 0,1 Eth (161 USD approx., date 02 August 2022) All pieces will be opened for bidding.
- First sales: 50% income will go to the SMA patient & 50% income will go to EAMDA.
- Re-sales: 15% of the commission will go to the SMA patient.
· EAMDA is responsible for converting collected digital assets to USD or EUR, then transfer to the participant’s bank account.
We are delighted to announce that EAMDA is future oriented and open to new trends. EAMDA is committed to using new tools & channels in order to strengthen our organization’s position and build up a stronger NMD community!
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!